Students receive homecoming proposals

Kate Murphy, Staff Writer

Homecoming week is coming to an end, and the homecoming proposals have not only abundant, but endearing. Here are just some of the cute ways that students have been asked to the dance.  

Freshman Peyton Ausley asked sophomore Olivia Lukas “I thought it was super cute and clever, I was really surprised that he came up with it himself.” Lukas said

Sophomore Grant Prussel asked Cydney Mccullum “It was very original and out of the blue I had no idea it was happening. But i was pleasantly surprised and excited,” Cydney

Sophomore Grant Prussel asked Cydney Mccullum “It was very original and out of the blue I had no idea it was happening. But i was pleasantly surprised and excited,” Cydney said 

Junior Culver Sumner asked Cassidy Cavanaugh. “I thought it was really clever and a good play on words.”  Cassidy said

Junior Culver Sumner asked Cassidy Cavanaugh. “I thought it was really clever and a good play on words,” Cassidy said

Junior Paxton Segina asked senior Kyndal Howard. “I came up with the idea all by myself! I got the poster board and wrote will you be my homecoming date 2014 on it and then cut it up and gave it to Kyndal to solve.”  Paxton said

Junior Paxton Segina asked senior Kyndal Howard. “I came up with the idea all by myself! I got the poster board and wrote will you be my homecoming date 2014 on it and then cut it up and gave it to Kyndal to solve,” Paxton said

Junior Luke Brigham asked Emily Allen, “I was very surprised and a little grossed out, but it was funny and very original I don’t think anyone has been asked like that before," Emily said

Junior Luke Brigham asked Emily Allen, “I was very surprised and a little grossed out, but it was funny and very original I don’t think anyone has been asked like that before,” Emily said