Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Jennifer Walker, Editor-in-Chief

It’s that time of year again– time to go into the abyss we call shopping. Yay! Christmas isn’t about presents, but here are some simple gifts to give to your friends (and they won’t burn a hole in your wallet).

For the Netflix Watcher

This blanket from Target is a spot-on gift for the friend that binge watches Netflix every night. I have one of these blankets, and I love it! It is so soft, and it only costs $15. This is also a great gift for a boyfriend or girlfriend. It’s perfect for those days your friend just wants to bundle up on the couch, drink hot chocolate and watch movies.

For the Beauty Guru

Sephora has a whole section of gifts under $10. My favorite item is their Winter Magic eyeshadow palette. It has pretty natural colors, and it is only $10! A STEAL! I’m pretty sure any girl would love to receive this palette.

For the Geek at Heart

Do you see this, Trekkies? It’s a Star Wars mug. This Death Star mug from Target is a unique gift for the friend that is a total geek at heart. This is my favorite gift I found. It only costs $8.

For That New Friend That Sits Next to You in Science

A small gift is a good idea for those new friends you’ve made in your classes this semester. These slippers from Target look so comfy, and they only cost $5! I love the stars on them. I might go buy a pair for myself after school!