58 °
    57 °
    57 °
    56 °
    56 °
    56 °
    58 °
    60 °
    63 °
    66 °
    69 °
    70 °
    72 °
    73 °
    73 °
    72 °
    70 °
    68 °
    67 °
    65 °
    64 °
    63 °
    62 °
    61 °
    61 °
March 29
73°/ 56°
Sunny
March 30
79°/ 60°
Overcast
March 31
79°/ 63°
Cloudy

Hot Trends of the Upcoming Season

When the weather gets colder, and your sandals begin to migrate to the back of your closet, that’s when you know the summer is over and it’s time to change your wardrobe. Inspiration for this year’s fashion trends arises from the financial crisis, classic world and chic shades. Earthy colors, casual clothing, and a blast from the 70’s have shaped this year’s style. Worldwide fashion manifestos like Vogue and Elle report that this fall season is packed with exotic leopard prints and attractive outfits for every occasion.

Street fashion is inspired by the casual people who fill the cities with ideas and creativity. If you have become exasperated with standing in front of your closet, lost in its plethora of hangers and material, not knowing what to wear… layers, layers and more layers is the answer. The number one thing to do is stay warm and comfy, and what better way to do that than to stay in style by slipping on an outfit composed of a snug pair of jeggings paired with and oversized white cotton shirt, a gray cashmere cardigan and a mid sleeve black leather jacket. And for those unusually chilly days, a long gray scarf to stay warm.

Night time fun has a whole new definition this year as the high waisted skirts and glittery, flamboyant colors fill parties everywhere. Crop tops, lace, Ray Bans, sequins, metallic colors and platform pumps. American Apparel, Urban Outfitters and H&M replace the expensive brands with more affordable and cool looks. Eccentric styles represent the liberal people that make up our world that just want to have a good time.