69 °
    70 °
    69 °
    70 °
    70 °
    72 °
    76 °
    79 °
    83 °
    85 °
    87 °
    88 °
    88 °
    88 °
    86 °
    82 °
    78 °
    72 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    68 °
    68 °
    67 °
    67 °
April 18
90°/ 65°
Moderate rain
April 19
76°/ 61°
Patchy rain nearby
April 20
72°/ 63°
Heavy rain

Newest Mission Impossible Installment Worth The Watch

The Mission Impossible movies feature many amazing action scenes and great drama. Such as the train scene in the first Mission Impossible. But what comes from Mission Impossible is the scene where Ethan is climbing the edge of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the tallest building in the world. It is one the most impressive scenes in an action movie for it doesn’t use a stuntman hanging outside the tower, it has Tom Cruise outside with no safety net at the bottom. The film is an excellent movie for any fans of action or spy thrillers and it is one my personal favorite movies of 2011.

The film focuses on IMF agent Ethan Hunt who is blamed for causing the bombing at the Kremlin which then leads to the president initiating Ghost Protocol. This leaves the entire IMF being disavowed by the President of the United States. Leaving with no resources or backup, Ethan must somehow clear his name and prevent another attack from happening.

The movie stars Tom Cruise as IMF agent Ethan Hunt, Simon Pegg as Benji, Paula Britton as Jane and Jeremy Renner as Brandt. All of the actors portray their characters very well throughout the entire film. The movie is directed by Brad Bird, who directed animated films such as The Incredibles and Ratatouille.

Some of the scenes give the movie a sense of intense action, such as the tower scene mentioned earlier. The fight scene in the parking garage is a one of the few scenes in the movie that gives a creative way to express the action aspect of the film as Ethan fights to get the computer to stop the missile from being launched.

The only problem I have in this movie is some of the silliness in some of the scenes and its cookie cutter plot for it being a bit too simple. The plot is about saving the world from a terrorist group trying to create a global nuclear war. At times the humor in the film can put itself over the drama of the action scenes.

Overall though, the movie is a great spy thriller with tons of action and drama. The movie runs about 2 hours and 13 minutes and it is an enjoyable movie to watch.